if you ever feel stupid or weak or powerless, just remember that I, am not. And I am out there, very dangerous and I am looking for you. Good luck
Okay The Bloop is one of my FAVORITE THINGS so here’s a really simple list of things about it:
- No one knows what made the sound. Scientists know it wasn’t made by anything man-made (submarines, bombs, etc) or by anything geological (volcanoes, earthquakes, etc), BUT
- The sound was several times louder than any sound ever recorded from the earth’s loudest animal, the blue whale.
- The sound was powerful and loud enough to be recorded simultaneously at three different stations up to 4800km/2982mi away from each other
- That’s roughly the distance between Seattle, WA, Jacksonville, FL and Mexico City
- People now think that the sound was made by an iceberg either breaking or scraping against the ocean floor, but again, no one knows for sure.
- The Bloop is just one of many Unidentified Sounds, counting among its ranks : Julia, Train, Slow Down, Whistle and Upsweep.
ブルーベリーのムース + 苺のムース